e martë, 12 qershor 2007

Congratulations (from Mark)

I had a lot of Dad duties on Sunday and did not make it to graduation. I wanted to say congratulations. Anecdotally, you all looked so at peace with yourselves when I saw you. Gail shared with me that the journey continued deeper and deeper in the second year. I really regret not seeing where that went. I hope that you all stay in touch. I really enjoy hearing about the “epiphanies” revealed on individual faith journeys and I hope you email me with any insights that you see.

3 komente:

RUAH VII tha...

Thanks for the note Mark. Though we missed you in the second leg of the trip, it was a privilege to get to know you. Hope you will jump back into the RUAH7 journey by spending some time around here!

Anonim tha...

Testing.

j.b.e tha...

Mark -- we still consider you part of the group. Hang with us! Julie