e enjte, 14 qershor 2007

Site Administrator Information

RUAH Companions,


I was very excited to start this blog and look forward to being an active poster and commenter, but will not be able to serve in an administrator/editor role. And so I need to clear out to make room for anyone who may be so inclined (Julie? smile) to lend their creative energies to keeping things moving. Of course, I am happy to share what I know about operating the site and will lend support to anyone who needs some help with posting and commenting.

For anyone interested in exploring an administrator role with this site, you may access this capacity using the following logon and password:

Login I.D.: ruah_vii@yahoo.com
Password: companion


Recognizing the potential to do something special here, Ginny and I have talked about the possibility of devoting some retreat time to discussing how this blog, in addition to being a place where we stay connected, could be used to support the development/story-sharing efforts of Richmond Hill. That said, my sense is that the emphasis should be on maintaining a safe space to express ourselves in fellowship with one another, not on "marketing", per se.

Peace Out.

HP